How to Clean Your Kitchen Without Chemicals?
Do you dream of a kitchen shining with purity? Does it sound optimistic for you to achieve it without the use of preparations containing chemical elements? There is nothing better than to be proud of a clean kitchen and to be happy every time you enter it. That’s why we have prepared a short guide for cleaning without chemicals.
Why is natural cleansing so important?
Some time ago no one paid attention to cleaning – with what and how? The aim was to achieve good results, regardless of the cost of labor and the type of preparations used. There was a large variety of cleaners in each home.
Today things are a little different. Cleaning is an important part of a proper and healthy lifestyle. In addition to regular home maintenance, it is crucial what exactly we clean kitchen appliances, kitchen countertops, cabinets, etc. The kitchen is especially important, as each appliance is widely used and has its own individual purpose.
The more natural and ecological means you use to clean the oven and microwave, the better and healthier food you will prepare for your family.
In short, organic cleaning includes the use of natural cleaning agents (such as vinegar, lemon juice, soda, water, etc.), as well as certified products from manufacturers that rely on environmental friendliness. By following this approach, you can be completely at ease for your health, that of your spouse, your children, and your pets.
Natural remedies do not cause allergic reactions, they are also suitable for people with asthma and other respiratory problems – they are completely harmless and effective enough to clean the kitchen.
Ways to clean the kitchen without chemicals
Cleaning without chemicals is applicable to every part of your home. Specifically, for the kitchen, we can give you many different tips for each part, including only a few ingredients that are present in each household. Sounds amazing, right? Effective, cheap and harmless cleaning.
Here is the short list you need to equip yourself if you want to clean without chemicals:
- Baking soda
- Lemon juice
- Natural soap and warm water
- Bottle with spray or small bowl
How to clean your oven?
The oven – the most polluted small space, which we must take care of regularly if we want to prepare delicious and healthy food. You need to be a little more persistent here and sometimes you have to repeat the method used (especially if it has not been cleaned recently). If you do professional deep cleaning, you can leave the task to professionals.
We will now present a few steps for cleaning the entire oven, including the grills in it:
- The first step for higher efficiency is to preheat the oven to 121.1 ° C or 250 ° F.
- Then cut two lemons or half an orange.
- Take a juicer or squeeze the citrus juice manually – directly on a baking tray (which comes with the oven).
- Add water to the middle of the bowl.
- Put the remaining fruit in the pan. The water should cover a third of it.
- Place the pan in the oven for 30 minutes. Leave the pan in the oven for 45 minutes if it is quite dirty.
- Turn off the oven and wait until it cools down to avoid accidents such as burns and more. During this time, do not allow small children in the room.
- Then remove the oven racks with heat-resistant gloves.
- Remove the oven racks and clean them in the sink with a cleaning sponge (do this before cleaning the sink). Citrus juice will be able to loosen the dirt.
- Wipe the walls of the oven with the remaining water from the dish.
- Ready! You did perfectly.
How to clean your sink?
Here are the steps here:
- Clean the sink of dishes and other debris, if any.
- Rub the whole space with soapy water.
- Make a more aggressive cleaning paste containing water and baking soda.
- Rub the whole sink and leave for a few minutes to activate the mixture.
- Rinse with vinegar – you will create a “bubble” effect, which has a disinfectant function.
- Allow to dry.
- For mixers, you can use the trick with a drop of olive oil – just drop a few drops on a soft cloth and wipe it.
How to clean kitchen countertops?
Now we will give you advice on an easy and harmless detergent that you can use constantly to clean the countertop:
- Necessary products – vinegar, water, towel, reusable spray bottle
- The first step is to make a solution of water and vinegar in equal amounts .
- Put everything directly in the bottle, close it and shake it.
- Spray the surface and wipe with a towel.
How to clean a microwave oven without chemicals?
The microwave oven is the most commonly used appliance in a home – for heating water, food and beverages, as well as cooking some dishes. Therefore, its cleaning should not be neglected. Now we will present you an easy, fast and environmentally friendly way to sanitize it:
- Fill a bowl with water.
- Soak about five thick pieces of kitchen roll in water.
- Transfer the wet kitchen roll to the center of your microwave and heat for two minutes.
- Close the door and leave it for another ten minutes.
- Using a kitchen roller, wipe the entire interior of the microwave oven well.
- And now evaluate the work you have done – does it shine with purity?
How to clean your refrigerator without chemicals?
The steps are as follows:
- Clean the refrigerator food, beverages and leftover packaging
- Separate the shelves and remove the compartments from the refrigerator
- Make a solution of vinegar and water
- Soak the different compartments in the solution for a while – use half of it
- The other part use to clean the refrigerator – use a microfiber cloth wiping the refrigerator
- After you have soaked, cleaned and left to dry the various utensils, put them back in place.
- Now your refrigerator should be shiny with cleanliness, as from advertising
How to clean a jug of vinegar?
- Pour all the water from your kettle.
- If it is possible to separate the filters from the kettle spout, do so. With their separate cleaning you will achieve better results.
- Fill half the kettle with vinegar and the other half with water.
- Leave the mixture to stand – it takes about an hour.
- Remove limescale residue with an old toothbrush.
- Place the kettle on the hob to straighten everything and drain the water.
- Fill your kettle to the maximum level with clean water, boil and then empty the kettle.
- Put a spout on the kettle and make the next drink (tea with a favorite taste) – it will be completely healthy.
How to clean the kitchen floor?
The kitchen floor is probably the easiest part of cleaning the kitchen, which is good to leave for the finish. Home cleaner is a very good option for easy and fast cleaning. This solution is a typical universal tool for any floor, except marble and granite.
The ingredients and the method of cleaning are as follows:
- ½ a glass of white vinegar
- 1/4 cup of alcohol
- 2 glasses of warm water
- 5-10 drops of essential oil
- natural liquid dishwashing detergent
The method of cleaning is simple – mix all the ingredients, take a mop for the floor , spray it with the preparation and pass sequentially – in length and width. Then allow the floor to dry well. An important condition is that the liquid detergent is eliminated from the content of humidifiers, antibacterial and ingredients and bleaching products.
Due to time constraints and increasing fatigue, many users are cleaning less and less. Here’s a good alternative – seek the professional services of specialists. They also do not use chemical detergents, but only natural and ecological means. In addition, they will help you with difficult cleaning in one of the most polluted areas in your home – the kitchen. Expect almost amazing results and precision in terms of cleaning every detail.
All you have to do is find your reliable partners and cleaning your kitchen will not be the most painful thing you can experience on your back.