Natural cleaning products. The Best Eco-Friendly Brands
The use of chemicals is not recommended for any room – whether used for public purposes or for the home. That is why more and more emphasis is placed on the “green way of life” and eco-friendly cleaning products are produced. Many companies show that natural ingredients can be used to replace harmful chemicals, but still be effective.
Organic cleaning at home
There is hardly a housewife who wants to absorb a large amount of chemicals while cleaning the bathroom, kitchen, etc. The good news is that the trend for eco-friendly products is gaining momentum. We recommend that you choose each product more precisely, even for cleaning the toilet bowl, in order to save on the absorption of harmful particles and their spread throughout your home.
In the long run, any intervention by chemicals can lead to a number of negatives for the whole family. In addition, the negatives are at the expense of the environment – when toxins pass successfully into water (waterways and streams).
Be even more careful if you are raising young children and pets. Do not buy unconsciously, but consciously.
What exactly is organic cleaning? It includes the use of natural cleaning products that are recyclable, biodegradable and their contents are cleaned of all chemicals. These products are useful for the whole planet, and the biggest advantage is that in addition to the good brands that produce this type of product, you can make some home remedies. Fortunately, they do not require much money, ingredients and effort.
Top cleaning products of brands that are focused on eco production
In the following lines we will introduce you to some of the most famous and effective products of top eco brands.
Method is our first proposal of an ecological brand, which is very successful in the production of various preparations. The brand guarantees 100% clean products, with no content of chemicals, parabens or other harmful particles. They are completely biodegradable.
Method is a protector of animals and nature, relies on the prevention of climate change and cruelty to animals. The preparations have lower carbon emissions.
By purchasing their products, you become part of their mission – global salvation. The products are very high quality and certified by Cradle to Cradle. This ensures high standards for ingredient safety and brand durability.
After introducing you to the brand, we would like to present you a favorite – universal cleaning product Method. Here is brief information about it:
- You will find it under the name Universal antibacterial cleaner.
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria.
- Its composition includes naturally occurring lactic acid.
- It smells nice – wild rhubarb without artificial odors.
- Multifunctional product – suitable for cleaning surfaces, e.g. showers, kitchen countertops, tables, mirrors, etc.
- The packaging is made from recycled materials.
This is the next brand that manages to win over consumers with extremely efficient and environmentally friendly products. You can be absolutely sure that you will bring safe products into your home, which will have a positive impact on the health of the whole family.
ECOS creates cleaners by relying only on natural, chemical-free ingredients (including orange oil and vinegar). The brand is certified and guarantees a better life and safety when used in properties where pets and small children live.
One of our favorite ECOS products is their liquid detergent. It has the following characteristics:
- Production from natural plant extracts.
- Content of built-in softener for soy-based coconuts, which makes the product extremely effective and practically 2in1.
- Practical product – the standard package is 29 ml, which is enough for 50 washes, (this is approximately 3 times more than other brands, saving plastic, storage and money.
- Its gentle action protects clothes and is suitable for sensitive skin.
The next cleaning products are the Ecover brand. It has also proven to be a top brand for humanity and the environment. Most of their cleaning products are produced using biodegradable, herbal substances. The brand follows the principle of eliminating the use of plastic because it believes that this can achieve a significant reduction in waste in water and nature. Ecover stimulates its customers to fill their cleaning products up to 50 times.
A good product of Ecover is Ecover Zero dishwasher tablets. They are:
- Made from mineral and plant ingredients, effectively washes dirty dishes.
- It does not contain any dyes, added fragrances, chlorine and other
- It contains a phosphate-free formula
- The product is suitable for all skin types – approved by allergy UK.
- Recyclable cardboard packaging is available.
All Betterlife products are free of toxic substances such as alcohol, sulfates and other petroleum products. In addition, the packaging is made from recycled materials and with the help of solar energy. In short, completely safe products that you can let your child even spray them in his mouth.
One of the most sought after products of the brand are universal cleaning wipes:
- 100% recyclable product.
- The aroma is with natural essential oils and plant extracts.
- Suitable for use on many surfaces – toilets, doors, toys, cars, tables, etc.
Puracy is an American brand, widely popular on the market, its concept is strongly committed to “green products.” It relies on clean and effective products, without toxic agents. All cleaners are biodegradable and packaging 100% biodegradable. They are a brand that strives to contribute to less use of plastic, energy and water.
Another advantage that stands out, is the lack of animal testing. Last but not least, part of the proceeds goes to charity. Try their products and you will not be disappointed – become part of their cause!
A typical representative of Puracy is their shampoo for natural carpets and upholstery:
- Market leader – a rare similar product from other brands
- 99.5% natural origin.
- Great fresh aroma of natural citrus, which will spread for a long time in your home after cleaning.
- Presence of very delicate, but also effective ingredients for removal of serious pollution and smells.
- Fast action and a little foaming product.
- Safe for small children and pets.
- Highly concentrated formula – 75% less waste from plastic, water and energy compared to other companies.
- Safe for use in gray water and septic tanks.
Daylesford is a sustainable brand that adheres to good ethics for organic products. All their products have been tested for allergic reactions and the conclusion is that they are suitable for all skin types. Their preparations are 84% organic and 99% of natural origin. This makes them a frequent choice of customers, thus gaining great popularity. They have several key products, and we have chosen to introduce you to one of them.
One of our favorite Dalesford products is Rosemary Toilet Cleaner:
- A complex product that successfully cleans floors, bathrooms and kitchens.
- The product is naturally flavored with rosemary oil.
- All ingredients are derived from natural renewable sources.
- Biodegradable and recyclable cleaner.
- The product does not cause harm to the environment and has not been tested on animals.
Everyone should evaluate the benefits and advantages of environmentally friendly cleaners. They are the best helper in cleaning the home, and with the abundance of such good brands on the market, your choice will become even greater. Give yourself better health and think about the well-being of each inhabitant.
The production of all-organic products involves a lot of effort and thought to use the ingredients, do not neglect them! Whichever brand you choose so far, you will certainly be satisfied and will change your opinion about organic products, if it is leaning in another direction.