It doesn’t matter either the size or the fabric. It is particular important how quickly you will contact us and the early measures you will take. Enemies of home-like coziness are beverages and foods that leave behind them fading stains. It is true that you remember the occasions and events, but you also remember the money you have spent for the pavements. In the end, you can either complain or choose to trust us.
Best prices for carpet cleaning services
Professional carpet cleaning services in London.
Activities like Carpet Cleaning London are an uncomfortable even for the most dedicated housewives. Our everyday life allows us not only to make the rooms, curtains, furniture and carpets dirty, but even to destroy them. There are a number of cases where a very harmless occasion, gathering family around the table, turns the carpet from an expensive pleasure into a shocking sight. That’s why one of the services we offer is the professional carpet cleaning.
Whenever you are looking for carpet cleaning London is where we operate daily to help you keep your home clean and happy. Dirty carpets are packed with allergens, dirt, and dust that may cause health problems, and the elderly, young children, and babies are especially at risk. Most people spend between 60 and 90 percent of their time at the office, in school, and at home, which makes indoor air quality crucial for health. Our domestic cleaners are well aware of this and will help you to keep your home free of bacterial spores and pollutants.
Dirty Carpets and Contaminants
A number of studies have shown that unkempt carpets contain more allergens and dust than non-carpeted floors and clean carpets. They trap pesticides, mould spores, dust mites, lead, particle pollution, cockroach allergens, and pet dander. Not only this but an unkempt carpet can easily become a breeding ground for salmonella, E. coli, and other bacteria that cause vomiting, nausea, abdominal cramping, and fever. Campylobacter usually grows on damp fabrics and thrives on carpets in cold weather. The bacterium causes symptoms such as abdominal cramps, fever, diarrhea, vomiting, and nausea. Persons who receive chemotherapy, those with weakened immune systems, and persons with thalassemia and other blood disorders may develop a life-threatening infection.
Poorly maintained carpets also put vulnerable groups at risk of perennial allergic rhinitis, eczema, and asthma. They absorb smoke and moisture and trap food particles, pollen, skin cells, and hair. Carpets that absorb moisture are at risk for mould growth, especially in and near damp areas such as basements and bathrooms. Risk factors also include high humidity and leaking water. Black mould on carpeting can cause adverse health outcomes and symptoms such as sneezing, coughing, headache, and chronic fatigue. People with obstructive lung disease and other serious lung problems may develop infections. If your carpet is damp or discolored or you notice any bad odor, this may be a sign of mould growth. Mould needs food, moisture, and oxygen to grow and when carpets are poorly maintained, there is a risk of mould growth. To prevent mould from taking over, it is important to fix leaking pipes, windows, and roofs, control humidity levels, and keep carpets clean. Humidity can be a problem in London because of its maritime or temperate oceanic climate. Wet climates are characterised by high humidity and frequent precipitation where fungi grow and thrive. In addition to frequent vacuuming, if you live in a more humid area, your carpets require professional cleaning and maintenance. At Cleaningsure, we offer professional carpet cleaning in London to help you remove allergens and bacteria that can be harmful to your health.
Types of Carpets
We have extensive experience with different types of carpet textures, fibers, and dye methods. Our technicians are capable of cleaning any carpet texture, whether cut-loop, loop, or cut pile. They will choose the most appropriate method, depending on the fiber, which can be wool, olefin, polyester, or nylon.
Types of Stains
Carpeted rooms are rarely food-free, especially in households with small children. The key to removing stains is to know when and what was spilled and how the stain will affect the texture and fabric. Some types of stains are harder to treat, especially oil and fat stains that attach to the petroleum in the fiber. Such stains are, for example, petroleum jelly, cooking grease, salad dressing, and lipstick. Common offenders also include party favorites such as salsa, chili sauce, and wine which require extra care and special treatment. Insoluble carpet stains are difficult to treat and remove, and the bad news is that they make about 80 percent of stains on carpets. Water based cleaning products are not effective as insoluble stains will not dissolve in water. Such substances are gum grease, paint, and oil that do not dissolve because they are denser than water. The worst part is that there are some stains that are both non-water soluble and water soluble, including blood, mustard, coffee, tea, mayonnaise, and chocolate. Cleaning combination stains requires both water based and non-water based products. This can make carpet cleaning a time-consuming chore, especially if you are not sure what the type of stain is. The good news is that our skilled technicians are knowledgeable and experienced in cleaning any type of stain, including latex paint, gravy, food dyes, ink, and other stains that are tough to treat.
We offer the full array of professional services to help customers maintain their carpets clean, germ-free, and fresh smelling. You can get in touch with us for:
- Color restoration
- Color changes and discoloration
- Stain removal
- Pet treatments
- Carpet deodorizing
Our teams use different cleaning methods, depending on the fiber, condition, and level of staining and soiling. We take a number of factors into account, including pets and kids, odour and smell, location, foot traffic, material, and color. Bright colored carpets, for example, show more dirt than dark ones and require more frequent cleaning. The most common methods that we use are steam cleaning, encapsulation, and dry and hot cleaning. Our cleaners will choose from different methods such as hot water extraction, absorbent compound cleaning, and shampoo cleaning, depending on whether there is imbedded dirt or heavily soiled areas. We only use commercial-grade equipment with advanced features such as auto-empty, remote control, auto-fill, and long hoses. Our cleaning crews come equipped with portable extractors, vacuum systems, and cleaning machines with in-line heaters and immersion heaters. We only use machines that are upgradable and offer benefits such as lower power usage, reduced costs, improved security, and increased productivity. This allows us to offer the best cleaning prices in London and superb results.
Any time you need carpet cleaning London is covered by our experienced crews. We also offer professional advice to help you maintain your carpets clean and extend their life. Our cleaners can help you eliminate dangerous bacteria such as Salmonella which cannot be eliminated by using over-the-counter products and conventional methods.
There is no client who is dissatisfied with the final result. All of our clients re-trusted our skills. This is because we adhere to the maxim that impeccable service earns the trust and sympathy of everyone who relies on us
What you need to know about our carpet cleaning?
We always insist on to the perfect final results. For this purpose, we have provides the latest generation of equipment, as well as detergents that removes even the most stubborn dirt. Last but not least, it should be noted that all products applied to the dirt will keep the condition of your carpets. The same applies to curtains, upholstery and all existing fabrics that need special treatment.
Most of our customers complain of the persistent staining of wine, coffee, sauces and other tasty food and beverages. The most difficult for removing are stains on light fabrics, but even for them you will find a solution. We are your right decision!
You expect your relatives or friends to visit you soon and want to impress them with your stylish home and wonderful carpets. Well, you will not achieve this effect if the fabrics are dirty and some different stains can be noticed. Most likely you’ve already tried to clean your own carpets by yourself, but you did not like the end result. Relax, there is no such option using our services. Your carpets will surely be clean and bright and will smell fresh after our intervention. Rely on professional care for your domestic carpets.
When you need an effective carpet cleaning or you want to entrust your problem in the other hands, you are welcome. Our professional experience will justify all your expectations, helping the family budget, too. You do not have to spend a lot to get what you want. All you have to do for your successful carpet cleaning is to contact us.
Our contacts are listed on the website – there are a phone number and e-mail address. Another option is to visit us in the office. You know where you can find the address.
You can trust us, We are one of the best in the sector. We are expecting for your colorful challenges!
Years of experience
Carpet Cleaning South West London And Surrey
- Carpet Cleaning Balham, SW12
- Carpet Cleaning Barnes SW13
- Carpet Cleaning Barons Court, W14
- Carpet Cleaning Battersea, SW11
- Carpet Cleaning Belgravia, SW1
- Carpet Cleaning Berrylands, KT5
- Carpet Cleaning Brentford, TW7
- Carpet Cleaning Brixton, SW2
- Carpet Cleaning Brixton Hill, SW2
- Carpet Cleaning Brompton, DL6
- Carpet Cleaning Burwood Park, Hersham, Walton On Thames, KT12
- Carpet Cleaning Camberwell, SE24
- Carpet Cleaning Castelnau, SW13
- Carpet Cleaning Charing Cross, SW1, WC2
- Carpet Cleaning Chelsea, SW10
- Carpet Cleaning City of Westminster, EC4, NW1
- Carpet Cleaning Clapham, SW4
- Carpet Cleaning Clapham Common, SW4
- Carpet Cleaning Clapham Junction, SW11
- Carpet Cleaning Clapham Park, SW4
- Carpet Cleaning Claygate, Surrey, KT10
- Carpet Cleaning Colliers Wood, SW19
- Carpet Cleaning Copse Hill, SW20
- Carpet Cleaning Cottenham Park, SW20
- Carpet Cleaning Covent Garden, WC2
- Carpet Cleaning Croydon, Surrey, BR3, BR4, CR0
- Carpet Cleaning Crystal Palace, SE19
- Carpet Cleaning Ealing, W13
- Carpet Cleaning Earls Court, SW5
- Carpet Cleaning Earlsfield, SW18
- Carpet Cleaning East Molesey, KT8
- Carpet Cleaning East Sheen, SW14
- Carpet Cleaning Esher, KT10
- Carpet Cleaning Fulham, SW6
- Carpet Cleaning Furzedown, SW16, SW17
- Carpet Cleaning Gunnersbury, W4
- Carpet Cleaning Ham, Surrey, TW10
- Carpet Cleaning Hammersmith, W6
- Carpet Cleaning Hampton, TW12
- Carpet Cleaning Hampton Hill, TW12
- Carpet Cleaning Hampton Wick, KT1
- Carpet Cleaning Haymarket, SW1
- Carpet Cleaning Herne Hill, SE21, SE22, SE24
- Carpet Cleaning Hersham, Surrey, KT12
- Carpet Cleaning Hinchley Wood, KT10
- Carpet Cleaning Hyde Park, W2
- Carpet Cleaning Isleworth, TW1, TW2, TW3, TW5, TW7
- Carpet Cleaning Kennington, SE11
- Carpet Cleaning Kensington, W8
- Carpet Cleaning Kew, TW9
- Carpet Cleaning Kingston upon Thames, KT1, KT2
- Carpet Cleaning Kingston Vale, SW15
- Carpet Cleaning Knightsbridge, SW1X
- Carpet Cleaning Lambeth, SE1, SE5, SE24, SE11, SW4, SW9, SW12, CR4
- Carpet Cleaning Little Ealing, W5
- Carpet Cleaning Long Ditton, KT6
- Carpet Cleaning Mayfair, W1J, W1K, W1S
- Carpet Cleaning Millbank, SW1P
- Carpet Cleaning Mitcham, CR0, CR4
- Carpet Cleaning Mitcham Junction, CR4
- Carpet Cleaning Morden, CR4, SM4
- Carpet Cleaning Mortlake, SW13
- Carpet Cleaning New Malden, KT3
- Carpet Cleaning Nine Elms, SW8
- Carpet Cleaning Norbiton, KT1
- Carpet Cleaning Norbury, CR4
- Carpet Cleaning Norwood, SE19, SE25, SE27
- Carpet Cleaning Norwood New Town, SE19
- Carpet Cleaning Old Malden, KT4
- Carpet Cleaning Osterley, TW7
- Carpet Cleaning Parsons Green, SW6
- Carpet Cleaning Piccadilly, W1J
- Carpet Cleaning Piccadilly Circus, W1J
- Carpet Cleaning Pimlico, SW1
- Carpet Cleaning Putney, SW15
- Carpet Cleaning Putney Bridge, SW15
- Carpet Cleaning Putney Heath, SW15
- Carpet Cleaning Putney Vale, SW15
- Carpet Cleaning Raynes Park, SW20
- Carpet Cleaning Richmond, TW9, TW10
- Carpet Cleaning Roehampton, SW15
- Carpet Cleaning South Kensington, SW7
- Carpet Cleaning South Lambeth, SW8
- Carpet Cleaning South Norwood, SE25
- Carpet Cleaning South Wimbledon, SW19
- Carpet Cleaning Southfields, SW18
- Carpet Cleaning St James’s, SW1A, SW1Y
- Carpet Cleaning St Margarets, TW1
- Carpet Cleaning Stockwell, SW9
- Carpet Cleaning Strand, WC2N
- Carpet Cleaning Streatham, SW16
- Carpet Cleaning Streatham Hill, SW2
- Carpet Cleaning Streatham Park, SW16
- Carpet Cleaning Streatham Vale, SW16
- Carpet Cleaning Summerstown, SW17
- Carpet Cleaning Surbiton, KT5, KT6
- Carpet Cleaning Teddington, KT1, KT2, TW1, TW11
- Carpet Cleaning Thames Ditton, KT6, KT7, KT10
- Carpet Cleaning Thornton Heath, CR0, CR4, CR7
- Carpet Cleaning Tolworth, KT6
- Carpet Cleaning Tooting, SW17
- Carpet Cleaning Tooting Graveney, SW17
- Carpet Cleaning Tulse Hill, SW2
- Carpet Cleaning Twickenham, TW1
- Carpet Cleaning Upper Norwood, SE19
- Carpet Cleaning Upper Tooting, SW17
- Carpet Cleaning Vauxhall, SW8
- Carpet Cleaning Walton-on-Thames, KT12
- Carpet Cleaning Wandsworth, , SE9, SW10, SW11
- Carpet Cleaning West Brompton, SW5
- Carpet Cleaning West Kensington, W14
- Carpet Cleaning West Molesey, KT8
- Carpet Cleaning West Norwood, SE27
- Carpet Cleaning West Wimbledon, SW20
- Carpet Cleaning Whiteley Village, Hersham, KT12
- Carpet Cleaning Whitton, TW2
- Carpet Cleaning Wimbledon, SW19
- Carpet Cleaning Wimbledon Common, SW19
- Carpet Cleaning Wimbledon Park, SW19
- Carpet Cleaning Worcester Park, KT4
DO YOU GUARANTEE REMOVAL OF ALL SPOTS OR STAINS IN THE CARPET?
There is never 100% guarantee, that all spots will be removed. Of course we do all the best for the highest standards.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO CLEAN MY CARPETS?
It depends on the carpet condition. It could be very quick clean, but if the carpet is dirty- would be much, much longer. There isn’t any specific time range. The most important thing is the job to be done properly.
DO YOU MOVE FURNITURE WHEN YOU CLEAN CARPET?
Our carpets technicians move the light furniture. For better results the rooms must be empty.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept all payments for the cleaning services- cash, bank transfer, credit/debit card payment, paypal, cheque and etc.
What about if I’m not happy with the cleaning service?
If, for some reason, the customer is not 100% satisfied after the carpet cleaning, we always offer always re- clean for free. The checkout must be done 48 hours after the service. Once the checkout is finished we do not have responsibility about the cleanliness condition in the property.
DO I NEED TO VACUUM BEFORE CARPET CLEANING?
The vacuum cleaning is always necessary for the right procedure, but this is our responsibility. This is part of our job. It must be done professionally.
WHAT METHOD DO YOU USE FOR CARPET CLEANING?
It depends what kind is the carpet. Normally the most used method is the hot steam cleaning. Of course, there is dry cleaning, cleaning with cold water and etc.
I HAVE HAD MY CARPET CLEANED, BUT THE SPOTS HAVE REAPPEARED. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
If you call Cleaningsure, we will try to remove all spots, no matter how many times we will repeat the procedure.
HOW DO YOU GUARANTEE CUSTOMER SATISFACTION WITH CARPET CLEANING?
Customer satisfaction is our main priority. We offer a re-clean for free if there is some problem at the end.
DO YOU STEAM CLEAN A CARPET?
WHY THE PRICE MIGHT INCREASE?
There are fixed prices to start from. Sometimes the price depends on the area, car park charges and etc. Normally the prices are the same for the most properties.
WILL CARPET CLEANING GET RID OF FLEAS IN MY CARPET?
Yes, it’s absolutely possible, because of the steam carpet cleaning procedure and the hot water used in it, but you need to hire a professional carpet cleaning company.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR MY CARPET TO DRY AFTER A CARPET CLEANING?
Normally it take about 4 to 8 hours, but it depends on the kind of carpet. Also it depends on if you keep the windows open during the dry time and etc. When the weather is warm, this process is quicker than during the winter time.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT WHEN THE CLEANERS ARRIVE?
When the carpet cleaner is at the site, we need to do a few procedures. Vacuum cleaning, prespray, spots treatment and finally machine carpet cleaning.
CAN I WALK ON THE CARPET AFTER IT HAS BEEN CLEANED?
It is not recommended, but if there is no option we will leave one off foot shoes.
WHAT MAKES YOU DIFFERENT FROM OTHER CARPET CLEANERS?
As we already mentioned- our priority is the customer satisfaction. We work with highly professional materials and equipments. Our staff is highly trained and vetted. Out carpet technicians can deal with all kind of problems in the carpet cleaning industry. We keep our the highest standards in our jobs.
CAN YOU TREAT PET STAINS AND ODOR?
Can I cancel or reschedule an appointment for carpet cleaning?
Yes, but it must be at least 48 hours before the service.
Do you provide gifts or discounts?
Yes, there is a lot of options regarding customer discounts. If you book two services (for example- end of tenancy cleaning and carpet cleaning, deep cleaning and carpet cleaning and etc.)
People Talk About Us…